As of Saturday early morning, April 4th 2020, there have been 102,860+ confirmed cases of COVID 19 discovered only in New York, with more than 57,159 of them, only at New York City. At least 2,935 people have died in NY.
All across 50 states Nationwide, more than 272,000 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed, with around 38% of those cases only in NY. Nationwide, 12 states have confirmed more than 5,000 cases of COVID-19. More than 7,000 people have died from the virus in the U.S, and worldwide we have 56,700 deaths from COVID 19.
As of Saturday early in the morning, health officials have confirmed:
- Nationwide 14,810 people are currently hospitalized with COVID-19
- In New York City, we have 57,160 cases of COVID 19
- In New York City we have 1,562 deaths
- In New York State we have 102,870 cases of COVID 19
- In New York State we have 2,935 deaths from the coronavirus.
- In New Jersey we have 29,895 cases
- In New Jersey we have 647 deaths
- In Connecticut we have 4,914 cases,
- In Connecticut we have 131 deaths
By: Alex Ammohostianos