As of Friday early morning, April 10th 2020, there have been 151,079 confirmed cases of COVID 19 discovered only in New York, with more than 81,803 of them, only at the City of New York. At least 7,067 people have died in NY.
All across 50 states Nationwide, more than 468,703 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed, with around 32.23% of those cases only in NY. Nationwide, 18 states have confirmed more than 5,000 cases of COVID-19, and 16,679 people have died from the virus in the U.S, and worldwide we have 95,718 deaths from COVID 19.
Click HERE for COVID 19 Latest Worldwide Stats and Graphics…
As of Friday early in the morning, health officials have confirmed:
- Nationwide 468,703 people are currently hospitalized with COVID-19
- In New York City, we have 81,803 cases of COVID 19
- In New York City we have 4,571 deaths
- In New York State we have 151,079 cases of COVID 19
- In New York State we have 7,067 deaths from the coronavirus.
- In New York State we have 13,000 people RECOVERED by COVID 19
- In New Jersey we have 51,027 cases
- In New Jersey we have 1,700 deaths
- In New Jersey we have 92 people RECOVERED by COVID 19
- In Connecticut we have 9,784 cases,
- In Connecticut we have 380 deaths
Sources: cdc.gov – nymag.com –
By: Alex Ammohostianos – Cover Photo by Alex Ammohostianos