As of Saturday early morning, April 11th 2020, there have been 161,807confirmed cases of COVID 19 discovered only in New York, with more than 92,384 of them, only at the City of New York. At least 7,844people have died in NY.
All across 50 states Nationwide, more than 504,780 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed, with around 35% of those cases only in NY.
Nationwide, 18 states have confirmed more than 5,000 cases of COVID-19, and more tha 18,600 people have died from the virus in the U.S, and worldwide we have 102,700 deaths from COVID 19.
As of Friday early in the morning, health officials have confirmed:
- Nationwide 504,780 people are currently hospitalized with COVID-19
- In New York City, we have 92,384 cases of COVID 19
- In New York City we have 5,820 deaths
- In New York State we have 9,736 people RECOVERED by COVID 19
- In New York State we have 161,807 cases of COVID 19
- In New York State we have 7,844 deaths from the coronavirus.
- In New York State we have more than 13,000 people RECOVERED by COVID 19
- In New Jersey we have 51,027 cases (Apr.9th)
- In New Jersey we have 1,700 deaths(Apr. 9th)
- In New Jersey we have 92 people RECOVERED by COVID 19 (Apr. 9th)
- In Connecticut we have 9,784 cases, (Apr. 10th)
- In Connecticut we have 380 deaths (Apr. 10th)
New York has the largest number — around 35 percent — of confirmed cases in the U.S.
By: Alex Ammohostianos – Cover