As of Wednesday early morning, April 15th 2020, there have been 202,208confirmed cases of COVID 19 discovered only in New York, with more than 106,763 of them, only at the City of New York. At least 10,834 people have died in NY.
All across 50 states Nationwide, more than 609,077 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed, with 33.38% of those cases only in NY.
Nationwide, 20 states have confirmed more than 5,000 cases of COVID-19, and more tha 26,031 people have died from the virus in the U.S, and worldwide we have 126,604 deaths from COVID 19.
Click HERE for COVID 19 Latest Worldwide Stats and Graphics…
As of Wednesday early in the morning, health officials have confirmed:
- Nationwide we have 609,077 cases of COVID 19
- In New York City, we have 106,763 cases of COVID 19
- In New York City we have 7,349 deaths – (11,127, including probable deaths)
- In New York State we have 202,208 cases of COVID 19
- In New York State we have 10,842 deaths from the coronavirus – (14,612, including probable deaths)
- In New Jersey we have 68,824 cases
- In New Jersey we have 2,805 deaths
- In Connecticut we have 13,989 cases,
- In Connecticut we have 671 deaths
The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner and the NYC Health Department, announced they would coordinate to “include into their reports deaths that may be linked to COVID 19 but not lab confirmed that occur at home”.
Sources: cdc.gov – NY FAMA – The Guardian – nymag.com – Spectrum News NY1
By: Alex Ammohostianos – Cover Photo by Alex Ammohostianos