As of Thursday early morning, April 16th 2020, there have been 213,779 confirmed cases of COVID 19 discovered only in New York 0State, with more than 111,424 of them, only at the City of New York. At least 11,586 people have died in NY.
All across 50 states Nationwide, more than 644,188 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed, with 33.19% of those cases only in NY.
Nationwide, 20 states have confirmed more than 5,000 cases of COVID-19, and more tha 30,923 people have died from the virus in the U.S, and worldwide we have 137,108 deaths from COVID 19.
As of Wednesday early in the morning, health officials have confirmed:
- Nationwide we have 644,188 cases of COVID 19
- In New York State we have 213,779 cases of COVID 19
- In New York State we have 11,586 deaths from the coronavirus
- New York State has run 526,012 COVID-19 tests to date
- In New York State18,697 people currently hospitalized
- In New York State 17,089 people recovered from COVID 19.
- In New York City, we have 111,424 cases of COVID 19
- In New York City we have 7,905 deaths – (11,683 including probable deaths)
- In New Jersey we have 71,030 cases
- In New Jersey we have 3,156 deaths
- In Connecticut we have 14,755 cases,
- In Connecticut we have 868 deaths
By: Alex Ammohostianos – Cover Photo by Alex Ammohostianos