As of Friday early morning, April 17th 2020, there have been 222,284 confirmed cases of COVID 19 discovered only in New York State, with more than 123,146 of them, only at the City of New York. At least 12,192 people have died in NY.
All across 50 states Nationwide, more than 678,210 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed, with 33+% of those cases only in NY.
Nationwide, 21 states have confirmed more than 5,000 cases of COVID-19, and more tha 34,641 people have died from the virus in the U.S, and worldwide we have 145,551 deaths from COVID 19.
Click HERE for COVID 19 Latest Worldwide Stats and Graphics…
As of Friday early in the morning, health officials have confirmed:
- Nationwide we have 678,210 cases of COVID 19
- In New York State we have 222,284 cases of COVID 19
- In New York State we have 12,192 deaths from the coronavirus
- New York State has run 526,012 COVID-19 tests to date (Apr. 16)
- In New York State18,697 people currently hospitalized (Apr. 16th)
- In New York State 17,089 people recovered from COVID 19. (Apr. 16th)
- In New York City, we have 123,146 cases of COVID 19
- In New York City we have 8,632deaths
- In New Jersey we have 75,317cases
- In New Jersey we have 3,518deaths
- In Connecticut we have 15,884cases,
- In Connecticut we have 971deaths
Sources: cdc.gov – NY FAMA – www1.nyc.gov – The Guardian – nymag.com
By: Alex Ammohostianos –