As of Saturday early morning, April 18th 2020, there have been 233,951 confirmed cases of COVID 19 discovered only in New York State, with more than 127,000+ of them, only at the City of New York. At least 17,131 people have died in NY.
All across 50 states Nationwide, more than 710,272 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed, with 32.94% of those cases only in NY, and with 17.88% of those cases only in New York City..
Nationwide, 21 states have confirmed more than 5,000 cases of COVID-19, and more than 37,175 people have died from the virus in the U.S. Worldwide we have 154,311 deaths from COVID 19.
As of Saturday early in the morning, health officials have confirmed:
- Nationwide we have 710,272 cases of COVID 19
- In New York State we have 233,951 cases of COVID 19
- In New York State we have 17,131 deaths from the coronavirus
- In New York State we have 192,933 Active Cases
- In New York City, we have 127,000 cases of COVID 19
- In New York City we have 12,199 deaths
- In New Jersey we have 78,467 cases
- In New Jersey we have 3,840 deaths
- In Connecticut we have 16,809 cases,
- In Connecticut we have 1,036 deaths
By: Alex Ammohostianos –