As of Monday early morning, April 20th 2020, there have been 247,215 confirmed cases of COVID 19 discovered only in New York State, with more than 129,788 of them, only at the City of New York. At least 18,298 people have died in NY.
All across 50 states Nationwide, more than 764,265 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed, with 32.34% of those cases only in NY, and with 16.98% of those cases only in New York City..
Nationwide, 21 states have confirmed more than 5,000 cases of COVID-19, and more than 40,565 people have died from the virus in the U.S. Worldwide we have 165,073 deaths from COVID 19.
As of Monday early in the morning, health officials have confirmed:
- Nationwide we have 764,265 cases of COVID 19
- In New York State we have 247,215 cases of COVID 19
- In New York State we have 18,298 deaths from the coronavirus
- In New York State we have 205,030 Active Cases
- In New York City, we have 129,788 cases of COVID 19
- In New York City we have 13,240 deaths
- In New Jersey we have 85,301 cases
- In New Jersey we have 4,202 deaths
- In Connecticut we have 17,962 cases,
- In Connecticut we have 1,127 deaths
By: Alex Ammohostianos –