As of Friday early morning, April 24th 2020, there have been 268,581confirmed cases of COVID 19 discovered only in New York State, with more than 141,754 of them, only at the City of New York. At least 20,861 people have died in NY.
All across 50 states Nationwide, more than 886,709 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed, with 30.28% of those cases only in NY, and with 15% of those cases only in New York City..
Nationwide, 26 states have confirmed more than 5,000 cases of COVID-19, and more than 50,243 people have died from the virus in the U.S. Worldwide we have 191,074 deaths from COVID 19.
Click HERE for COVID 19 Latest Worldwide Stats and Graphics…
As of Friday early in the morning, health officials have confirmed:
- Nationwide we have 886,709cases of COVID 19
- In New York State we have 268,581 cases of COVID 19
- In New York State we have 20,861 deaths from the coronavirus
- In New York State we have 218,127 Active Cases
- In New York City, we have 141,754 cases of COVID 19
- In New York City we have 10,290deaths.
- In New Jersey we have 100,025cases
- In New Jersey we have 5,428deaths
- In Connecticut we have 23,100cases,
- In Connecticut we have 1,639deaths
Sources: cdc.gov – NY FAMA – nymag.com – worldometers –
Cover Photo by: Alex Ammohostianos
By: Alex Ammohostianos